We are now able to offer all of our normal services due to the updated Government and professional guidelines.
If you would like an appointment, please call us to discuss how we can help 0161 286 3480 or 07931 900 116.
Monday to Saturday 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and other visitors to the clinic.
- Everybody, including staff are to use the hand gel provided on entering the clinic.
- Staff will be using the appropriate PPE at all times, this includes safety screens, mask, gloves, apron etc.
- Clients will be required to wear a mask or face-covering during their appointment, please ensure you have one with you.
- All seats, door handles and furniture are wiped down using medical strength disinfectant after each appointment.
- Payment in cash is discouraged and contactless payment is preferred if possible. Our Card machine is wiped clean after each use of the pinpad.
- We encourage social distancing of clients in our waiting room and we suggest you avoid arriving early for your appointment.
- A deep clean of the whole clinic has been carried out, over and above our usual very high standard of routine cleaning.
- If any staff member should have any symptoms, or any member of their household puts them at risk, they will be self-isolating for 14 days.
- A pre-appointment health screening will be carried out. If any client attends the clinic showing symptoms of any kind they will be refused treatment and advised to self isolate for the protection of others.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support in these difficult days.